Category Archives: Tattoo Aftercare
- 1. After 1 hour, remove bandage and wash with warm water and unscented soap. Do not re-bandage.
- 2. Wash tattoo 3 times a day and apply a thin film of Aquafor. After 3 days use unscented hand lotion, Dermassage, Lubrederm, or Noxema.
- 3. Stay out of sunlight and tanning booths for 2 weeks.
- 4. Do not soak tattoo in the tub, sauna, jacuzzi, or go swimming while your new tattoo is healing.
- 5. Do not pick or rub he treated area while it is healingor infection/color loss can occur.
- 6. Extreme sun exposure over the years can and will fade your tattoo. This can be minimized by using a strong sunscreen, SPF50.
- 7. Your tattoo should heal after 2 weeks. Consult a physician if any signs or symptoms develop such as redness at site, green/yellow discharge with bad smell and/or fever.
Any questions or problems contact us.